Saturday, January 21, 2012

Don't Panic...It is only random thoughts

******
******

What the strag [ a non-hitchhiker] will think is that any [person] who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is is clearly a [person] to be reckoned with. ~ Douglas Adams

Sometimes the vertigo associated with standing at the edge of the cancer precipice can overtake a person, psychologically as well as physically. I find myself in such a place right now. It is the unknown. All those who embark - willingly or reluctantly upon a journey, however, can only truly expect the unknown. I suppose it should also be anticipated to feel a bit travel-fatigued at times. I will again find my towel and my footing, as well as thumb, and be a stalwart fellow traveller once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment