Sunday, September 25, 2011

Random Sunday Thought (9/25/2011)

******
******


Why can I never remember how to spell
M-E-T-A-S-T-A-T-I-C;
M-E-T-A-S-T-I-S-I-S; and
M-E-T-A-S-T-A-S-E-S and all variations thereof?
Why can I never pronounce these words without spewing spittle?
My fingers just can't type out the words comfortably.
They always hesitate on the key board while my brain stutters
...................M-E-T-E...<oops>...M-E-T-A-T...<oy>...M-E-T-A-S-T-I...<#%&!!!!!!>
The syllables trip over, around, and get stuck under my tongue.
And the letters just never look right juxtaposed together.
METS tourettes, I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I have asked myself these exact same questions. These words are a problem in more ways than one aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much thanks to you for giving such significant data, and a debt of gratitude is for sharing this Business Promotion system.

    ReplyDelete